Regent Retro Toaster by Rowlett
Retro is the new techno, and it doesn't get much more retro than the Retro Regent toaster. The Regent is more 70's than a flower-powered VW Beetle playing a Cat Stevens eight-track.
The Retro Regent comes in many colours - Saturday Night Fever white, Psychedelic yellow or Old Grey Whistle Test grey, Spacehopper orange is to name a few.
But the Regent is much more than just fun, funky and very, very flared. Oh yes, the Regent recently only went and took away the Home 2012 Exhibition Best British Product award at Earl's Court.
Until the Regent strutted away with the Ideal Home gong like John Travolta's grandkid, it wasn't even available on the retail market.
But the folk at Earl's Court thought the "Yellow one" was so unbelievably fab that Rowlett's been manufacturing them faster than you can say 'May the force be with you'. Well, the toast.
Truth is, Rowlett has actually been making these four-slot toasters since the 1970s. Which makes them accidentally retro.
And that's as groovy as it gets.The main features of our toasters are
• Made in Britain
• The highest quality Controls. Time Switches (with ringer), Slot Selectors etc.
• Pure Mica elements. (No nasty fumes & Silicone free)
• No Chrome all Stainless Steel. No plastics except Knobs.
• Multi position slot selector switches for economy…no heating fresh air.
• Virtually 100% recyclable ..if you ever get to that stage.
• All models approved by BEAB/INTERTEK to the very latest specifications
• The World best toasters.